Monthly. Curated. Themed. Brief.
- new personal writing, but only if it’s relevant
- mythbusting common assumptions from everyday life
- principles I would like more people to apply
- interesting and creative ideas from around the world
- different ways to look at the same thing
- lists of things and stuff 🙂
Past themes examples: work, productivity, failure, success, relationships, time, attitude, data.
Why I do it
- to be honest, I want as many people as possible to read, and know, and discuss, and question the subjects and ideas I’m curious about. I want to find out what other people think about it all and learn with my readers along the way.
- social media is a good, dynamic medium, but it’s difficult for me to look anything up from the past when I need it. So I created this blog and the newsletter as a mean to try to organize all the information in a way that makes sense.
I understand that everyone’s time is valuable, so I make a list with highlights from the best content I write, read, watch or listen to share with my subscribers each month. Delivered to your inbox on the 11th.
No spam. No sharing your data. Unsubscribe whenever.
Still not sure if it’s for you? Browse the archive.